How are socks made?
Publicado por yangkai en
Socks making process in socks making factory is quite complicated,
- first you have to design the socks, draw the pattern with socks knitting software and send it to the socks machine
- Dye and acquire the raw socks yarn, set it on the machine
- Start knitting - it usually takes a few minutes to knit one sock.
- The socks come out from the knitting machines are not finished product, it need to send to an seam-linking department in the factory, have the seam seal.
- Set the socks on metal plates one by one and send it to a high temperature steaming machine, steam it for a few hours - this process help to set the shape of socks and also to kill bacteria.
- Leave the socks in drying room overnight to dry.
- Send the socks to packaging department.
Compartir esta publicación
← Publicación más antigua Publicación más reciente →